1.7

The lenses have started to have this reticulation type pattern in both lenses, extremely so in the right lens as evident in the enclosed photos. This pair was bought in August 2017 for my birthday in September.

And I am wondering why such an expensive pair of Ray Bans should exhibit this problem after such a short time. Model: RB4179 881/83 3P Made in Italy Polarized P3 Lens Contacting "RayBan Customer Care & Support" I received the reply below.

"You’ve reached the Ray-Ban USA and Canada retail consumer sales and support team, and because we do not have access to the Consumer Warranty division’s systems, we cannot provide you information about orders or other matters handled by them. For more information concerning any order(s) for parts that you may have placed or any other issues handled by our Consumer Warranty division, please contact them directly."

Product or Service Mentioned: Ray Ban Liteforce Tech Sunglasses.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Glasses before the reticulation.

I didn't like: Customer care and support brush off.

• Lens Reticulation

Comments

You should bring them back to the location you purchased from. They can handle warrantying them through their account with Luxottica.

h.kitchener

Most dollar stores carry sunglasses of all types and sizes for a dollar. Paying $190 for sunglasses is just plain silly!